Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone! I've returned from the land of the monsters.
Actually, no. I wasn't in the land of the monsters. I wasn't even taking an internet break to keep my sanity (well, kind of...). I was actually on a Missions Trip to Cherokee, North Carolina. There my Youth Group and another teamed up to shingle a roof and paint the rest of the house. It was quite fun, especially when the weather was in the 90's. (Not the 1990's, I don't have a time travel device... yet).
That's why I haven't been posting. I wasn't missing, I wasn't going on all sorts of book tours, I was working. Now, that's all that's left of this shabby blog post. Maybe I'll have more time to write something exquisite after I get caught up with my farm work.
Talk to ya'll later. (I used "ya'll"! NC must have rubbed off on me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment